Wednesday, April 27, 2011

봄이다~

It's spring. Ah, I haven't been updating my blog as much as I want to, but that's fine cause i've been updating facebook right? Hah, anyway, time really flies! It's already been about 2 and half months since I have left home for Korea...And I guess I've been settling in quite well so far. Spring's been good thus far, still layering, but it's fine with me. However the daily range in temperature is kinda huge, so the tough and difficult part comes when deciding on what to wear.

Watching The Centurion on webcast feels really different...Watching all the familiar faces and voices off the computer makes me miss church a lot. Miss drama ministry... miss sacrificing with everyone... miss having fun at rehearsals, going through all the late nights, waking up at wee hours in the morning to be punctual for call time. :( Missing the newbies, missing my leaders, and of course missing my best friends! But I should enjoy Korea as much as I can for now. Don't want to go back to NUS and bury myself in the hectic schoolwork. sigh....

Stephie.


1 comment:

jang said...

you're missed cheese! <3 from afar!