Thursday, July 22, 2010

lately.


Hello everybody! My apologies, wanted to update this blog like eons ago, but couldn't find the kairos moment for it. You know, the right weather, the right mood, the right topic, the right words. I need that creative source of influence to blog. Haha, okay, I know, I'm just blabbering.

Hmm, so grandma was allowed to go home this week. Thankfully, it wasn't what the doctors suspected it to be. It was confirmed to be merely an infection yet they kept her at the hospital for a week, testing on her like she's some guinea pig. I'm really quite amazed that the hospital is that inefficient. With an ageing population ahead of us, I'm not quite sure if the hospitals are able to sustain then. :S


아, 정말 미안해요. 여러분 저는 많이 보고 싶지요? 블로그 쓰고 싶지만 좋은 시간이 없는 것 같아요. ㅋㅋㅋ 제가 좋은 날씨, 좋은 기분, 좋은 토픽, 좋은 말을 모두 다 있었으면 블로그 쓸 수 있어요. ㅋㅋㅋ 영감이 필요 해요. ㅋㅋㅋ그래, 나는 거짓말을 하고 있어요. ㅋㄷ

Stephie.

No comments: