Tuesday, October 14, 2008

be careful

Thank you weishan for fetching me around today. But he made me wait for him for so long on his car when he went to his office...I was so bored, I took photos on his car.
My meiosis notes. Reading while breathing in carbon monoxide..*chokes*
Okay, this looks like i'm really bored.

Hmm, so after that we drove to ttsh. Goodness, weishan talks on the phone when he drives WITHOUT using a headset. It's so dangerous. and he drives so fast,i felt like i almost died. And I had to put up with his mushy calls with his dear-dear. LOL, lousy. somemore say i remind him of his sister.

So we got to the hospital. Almost got a shock when my dear was not on the bed.

Life is so fragile. My precious kexin isn't well. Seeing her in pain and agony makes my heart ache too. How fragile is life. How would we see things coming? If you're reading this my dear, I love you so much, will be continuously praying for you. You must be strong and get well soon...

We stayed with kexin for some time. Boy, I think she really wants to kick weishan. After that, cause weishan had been talking about novena chicken rice the whole morning, my new gor gor brought me to the store n treated me to chicken rice. WAHAHAHA...

And, because of him, I was late for dental. CRAP.

I think Satan has something against me. Things never seem to stop coming. He's getting a bit irritating. Talking to weishan puts me to thoughts, its a psychological perspective plus a tinge of spirituality. Take away from today: good to think a lot, but your thoughts must get you somewhere!

Okay, got to get back to studying.

elison.

No comments: